cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Impressed!

rlancett
Grafter

Not Impressed!

Having had the phone line installed by BT on 26th July, I was told by plusnet that it would be a futher 5-7 days before the broadband would be activated. I gave plusnet a call today just to see when the broadband would be active. Have been told its now another 5-7 days!!! There has been no explanation why, I get the impression that they just forgot to get the internet ordered!
11 REPLIES 11
nadger
Rising Star

Re: Not Impressed!

Welcome to the forums.
Staff don't tend to visit the forums at the weekend but one should pick this up on Monday.
Is rlancett your Plusnet username?
rlancett
Grafter

Hi John,
rlancett is my username
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

It would be a good idea to change your display name on the forum
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi darkxavier,
I'm just going to look into this one now. Will report back here ASAP as to what's happened.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

darkxavier,
Firslty please accept our apologies for the slight delay in the handling of your broadband order. Secondly as an explanation it looks like a completely unforeseen system problem stopped the progress of the order here. This could possibly be tied in to some problems I'm having manually placing a broadband order at the moment. I hope to be able to get this done a little later this afternoon.
I will report back when this is done so I can give you an idea of the lead time from here.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
rlancett
Grafter

Hi Adam,
Any news?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi,
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I've chased this up and the order should complete tomorrow.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
rlancett
Grafter

Looks like there is now a fault on the phone line. When the line was connected up last week, the engineer made sure it was ok for broadband. This is turning into a nightmare!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi again,
I can't see anything on the account about a fault, what issues are you experiencing? Let me know and I'll look into it.
PS the broadband order is still set to complete today. I'll give you a heads up when I see a confirmation come through.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
rlancett
Grafter

Received an email yesterday saying there was a problem with my order. So i checked the order tracker which said i had a potential fault on the line. The line is working fine for phone calls.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

If I'm being honest I have no idea why that came through, however I'm going to advise that you ignore it so sorry for any confusion caused there.
I'll come back to you again when your broadband order completes.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team