Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No tickets on the portal except for re-grade to Unlimited using 30 day search

Gus
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

No tickets on the portal except for re-grade to Unlimited using 30 day search

Just checked my 30 day ticket history and it has none except for the notice that my Extra is changing to Unlimited tomorrow.  It should have a the auto closed tickets by your system for the regrade and possibly payment notice, but there are none.
FTTP 500 regrade from Tues 28th November
4 REPLIES 4
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: No tickets on the portal except for re-grade to Unlimited using 30 day search

Regrade service notices and the billing notices should be generated when the appropriate processes run, which should be in the early hours tomorrow for the regrade and usage reset, later in the day for billing and invoices.
David
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: No tickets on the portal except for re-grade to Unlimited using 30 day search

Morning Gus,
Bit premature there perhaps? Wink Account change was a bit late last night/this morning but it looks like your change has gone ahead as planned, hope all is good now.
Gus
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

its more that the 30 day search is failing to pull up the closed tickets, it was 19th Dec I choose to use the upgrade and there are tickets from them if I manually search, but Not if I use the 30 day search.
Yes Matt it seems to have gone through but not sure, I had a disconnect just after 9am but no loss of static IP and no upload uncapping I was expecting.  I also expected to have to request to have them returned, so not sure if you have fixed that part yet that kept the old features of an account.
FTTP 500 regrade from Tues 28th November
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Drat it, just been on a thread where Chris has confirmed that we believe those to be fixed now. If I come across the link again I'll add it, but that's why Smiley
I'll have a look at the ticket search for you.