Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service since 13th of February

jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: No service since 13th of February

Alex, if paying bills on time results in bank charges because PN have not refunded you they should pay the charges! I know they have done something similar for someone before.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
alexmarios

Bump and update: Although the erroneous payment of 37.99 has gone through to you, there's still no refund order. Can you sort this out as soon as possible please?
The issue described at the above post stands the same.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Alex,
I've just checked and can confirm that the payment has cleared as you mention. I have now actioned your refund and have passed the relevant ticket back to you. We hope to have the issue with market pricing resolved as soon as we can to avoid any further unwarranted issues with your billing.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
alexmarios

Hello
The problem regarding the pricing area is still not fixed, which is a bit silly, as I guess it is something that can be done easily.
I have set my transfer cap to 11.99, hoping that this will prevent me being charged for bandwidth usage exceeding the 10gb limit.
However if it does not, due to the problem, I want to let you know that I will refuse to pay any relevant charges, as they will be a result of you not able to fix a simple problem which you are aware of for two weeks now.
I hope the problem will be fixed soon, however if it won't be, I will have in my account only the correct amount of money(5.99) and not the wrong one(11.99) in order to avoid an other borrowing and unacceptably slow refund by your side. I waited 13 days for my first refund, a total of 43 if you add the one month period that you had not informed me about your mistake, which I noticed after your second erroneous bill and I am still waiting for the second refund.
Conclusively, if you want for payments to go through normally, charge me the correct amount, for a change.
Thanks in advance, Alex
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

One thing you should be aware of if Plusnet don't get your account right and they attempt to take more than 5.99 the DD will fail and Plusnet's automatic failed billing system will instantly disable your account and you will lose all internet access. To get it re-enabled you will probably have to make a instant Credit card payment and knowing Plusnet's stupid systems that will probably have to be for the higher amount and them issue a refund against it later (if they take just the 5.99 the failed billing would probably kick in again).
Don't forget Plusnet's policy is to screw the customer every way they can for their own mistakes.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi alex,
I'm chasing this for you and have had assurance the incorrect market will be fixed today. I'll keep chasing it and post back as soon as it's been done. This will stop the incorrect billing happening on the 13th (your next billing date).
I'm sorry it's taken so long to sort this out for you.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi again,
That's now fixed for you and is showing the correct price.
alexmarios

Thanks for that Matt
Good luck with your billing department.
Alex