cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service, poor response, still outstanding...and it's only been 2 weeks

eckiem
Dabbler

No service, poor response, still outstanding...and it's only been 2 weeks

guys, didn't realise how bad things are and only re-enforce my gut feel to move on....
Don't even bother to try and use P2P or usent services if it involves the "easynews" site.
From 17:00 onwards until midnight (that's as long as I can stay awake these days) its totally unusable - cant even get the website logon.
Having posted tracert's and explained til I'm blue (well it is cold ion scotland) in the face, I've had enough.
£20 a month + £5 for easynews subscription for this mince....it wouldn't be so bad if the tech guys understood or even bothered to read the call history.
I can understand throttling (jeez they even quote max 192kbs) during peak times but no service at all...... Angry
PLUSNET, it used to be a pleasure
eck
2 REPLIES 2
eckiem
Dabbler

Re: No service, poor response, still outstanding...and it's only been 2 weeks

folks,
Just an update.....the silence from support on my connection problems have been deafening, so I've decided to take the plunge and move on.
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who posted and helped me realiseI haven't been alone in finding the Plusnet experience poor.
Its off to O2 for me.
Best of luck everyone
Eck
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: No service, poor response, still outstanding...and it's only been 2 weeks

Hi eckie,
Sorry we didn't get back to you, your ticket is with the networks team at the moment and they don't work over the weekend. I'll give it a prod along now and you should have a reply shortly, sorry about that.