Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No response on ticket since 25 November

FIXED
starfry
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

No response on ticket since 25 November

Hello I phone in to raise an issue on 25th November. After waiting 20 mins I spoke to someone who has raised a ticket but nothing has happened with it. He did say it woudl take 72 hours, fair enough but that was more than 3 days ago now. I have just looked at the ticket and it's clear nothing has been done on it since it was raised.

I'm not happy. When PN do good things, I shout about it. So I am not a complainer. But I am disappointed at the level of service I am (not) receiving at the moment.

3 REPLIES 3
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Re: No response on ticket since 25 November

Hi there @starfry,

Thanks for getting in touch and apologies for the issue, I appreciate you have raised a query and should have had a response by now.

I've had a look at the ticket and regret that it had an incorrect status so had not been forwarded to the correct department. Please can you access the ticket here and detail your requirements before I escalate it to the correct team for action when I'm next in on Monday.

Thanks - LF

starfry
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Thank you LordFoul for the prompt reply, I have updated the ticket with the information requested. I've been told in the past that commenting on a ticket drops its priority, so please may I ask that it's picked out and addressed today as I have been waiting since the 25th.

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Fix

Hi @starfry,

Thanks for getting back to me. I've forwarded your query to the relevant department for a response within 5 working days.

Thanks - LF