cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet - lack of updates

nakop

No internet - lack of updates

Hi,  I logged a fault #72302377  back on Monday when I had lost internet connectivity.  Tuesday I had intermittent connectivity but since then I've gone back to having no connectivity at all. 
Unfortunately there has been no update on the Fault ticket at all so I called up yesterday, which admittedly didn't take long to get through to someone, and had confirmation that they can see my ticket but was also told that there were quite a few outages and that they would look into it.  I can't see any outage news in my area on the Service Status and none of my friends/neighbours are experiencing any problems.  Phone is fine too.
I've been using Plusnet for 10 years now but the lack of assistance in this recent problem which has effecitvely left me without any internet for the whole working week has led me to wonder about the Customer Satisfaction and has generally left me pretty unhappy about the service which I once considered fast and responsive. 
Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: No internet - lack of updates

Hi there,
That'll get picked up this afternoon for you, really sorry about the delay. Certainly not looking good at all connection wise, I hope we get it fixed quickly for you.
nakop

Re: No internet - lack of updates

Thanks Matt, much appreciated.