cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Response from Customer Service

andyisannoyed

No Response from Customer Service

Hello,
I raised a support ticket at 9.30 this morning and 10 hours later I'm still awaiting a reply to my query!
I appreciate that it's the holiday season, and people may be off, but a reply to say that the matter will be looked into when the relevant staff are back from holiday is better than no reply and feeling that your query is un-important.
My query is as follows:
On the 9th Dec my monthly subscription was taken from my credit card twice.
I raised a ticket on the 17th, and a credit was raised on my credit card on the 23rd Dec.
However, another payment was taken from my credit card on the 24th Dec.
I can understand how this has happened:-

• Your system thinks only 1 payment has been made for the december subs, rather than the 2 that have actually been taken.

• When the credit note was placed on my account, your system now thinks I haven't paid my december subs

• Therefore it automatically takes the payment again

I've also discovered I've been charged £1 a month for a .co.uk domain because I didn't opt out of having one, even though I was never  asked if I wanted one or not. It was just assumed that I should be charged for one.
Could someone advise how long I'm expected to wait for a reply from customer support.
I understand that I won't get a reply from the accounts dept tonight, but I would like to know before the year is out that they will be refunding the additional payment and ensuring that I'm not re-billed in error again.
Regards

Andy
3 REPLIES 3
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: No Response from Customer Service

It shouldn't actually require finance/accounts input as there will be people in the CSC tonight that should be able to give you a refund. Give me 5 minutes and I'll go have a look at your account.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I've replied to your tickets on this, you should have the refund within 5 days.
Sorry about the hassle.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
andyisannoyed

Thank you for the speedy response.