Did you mean: 

No Plusnet icon/logo - but nobody forewarned us

DS
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 22

No Plusnet icon/logo - but nobody forewarned us

So something is missing

where is it.PNG

(for those of you watching in black and white, the logo is normally above the pink words on the grey background)

But it is there, just hidden. However clicking the missing icon gives:

down.PNG

Though yet again nobody from Plusnet has bothered to let us know of planned maintenance!!Knuppel

Yet if we tell them our payment has gone awol they'd be on us like a tonne of feathers

2 REPLIES 2
Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Re: No Plusnet icon/logo - but nobody forewarned us

Yep I can see @DS looks l like that part of the site are down, as the link doesn't work for me too.

Well I don't know if you're like a night owl like me, but I wouldn't have noticed it otherwise!

EDIT: Hmm, looks like it is available here but not here, as far as I can see.

DS
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: No Plusnet icon/logo - but nobody forewarned us

Thanks for replying Smiley

The member centre was going 'wrong' the other day too.

I didn't realise until after posting the above that that's completely down too.

Well I don't know if you're like a night owl like me, but I wouldn't have noticed it otherwise!

It varies for me, some nights I'm crackered by 1am, others times I can go for over 24 hours without sleep. I'm 'normally' up till around 2-3am. I was actually going to check something that was being discussed earlier on another topic when I noticed the main site wasn't showing (then had the above screen), so I then went to check the date of an email from Plusnets customer service and operations director but couldn't get to that too!!

But I can wait Smiley