Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newest forum rule concerns

TORPC
Grafter

Re: Newest forum rule concerns

@Chris
For one
The questions were asked in the opening post tbh, & the edited in to avoid scrolling up / down, dependent on your settings
Still remains unanswered
Quote from: TORPC
<snip>
So tell me if a Moderators post gets reported for breaking the rules for say (being derogatory towards a person) (flaunting the rules) (Racist / offensive avatars) etc
Will the Moderator(s) in question be spoken to / (posts removed) or will the reporter be the one to get a warning ?Huh
<snip>

So what happens when the the moderator(s) break the rules etc as stated above & seemingly gets away with breaking them ?Huh
Are they not bound by the very rules the must implement ?Huh
Or
Do they have a different set of rules (that are seemingly to be made up as we go along the mulberry bush)
also please see Reply #7 where I asked you to advise on the difference between clarity & being accused of stirring things up & what you propose to do about it
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

So tell me if a Moderators post gets reported for breaking the rules for say (being derogatory towards a person) (flaunting the rules) (Racist / offensive avatars) etc
Will the Moderator(s) in question be spoken to / (posts removed) or will the reporter be the one to get a warning ?Huh

I have replied in my previous post.
also please see Reply #7 where I asked you to advise on the difference between clarity & being accused of stirring things up & what you propose to do about it

It is not my place to take action on this, I am not a moderator of these forums. I am happy to discuss this with the moderators, however any action required is decided by the moderation team.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Just for the record, I perceive no major problems in interpretation of the revised rules. 
They are deliberately left 'open' to allow the moderators some flexibility without having to pedantically change the rules too frequently.  (My interpretation)
Being a Mod is not an easy task, so let's try and make things work well.
E.g.  The last few weeks have seen a number of potentially 'tricky' threads that have all been managed amicably, resulting in good debate. I hope we can retain that status quo.
M

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

TORPC
Grafter

I quess that post #4 meets your requirements
Which that kind of behaviour, I hope will be nipped in the bud
TORPC
Grafter

Whilst we are discussing the rules in a civilised manner
Can we have the Language / Signature rules to be clear, in that it is ok, to have a different / foreign language in the signature
Or if it is not ok, then make that clear in the rules
Please refer to this thread for clarification