cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Plusnet, gone well so far.

canman

New to Plusnet, gone well so far.

Had my fibre broadband installed yesterday and so far couldn't be more pleased. To be honest Plusnet wasn't my first choice - my wife wanted to go with another supplier but having read around on the net and phoning Plusnet and the other supplier (ok it was BT) i decided to go with Plusnet initially on the customer service side of things.
First off I was a bit concerned about the OpenReach appointment having read some stories of them not turning up etc but to be fair he turned up 10 mins earlier than my scheduled time slot so that was a good start. Installation went well and was pretty quick.
Called a couple of times for help setting up my email on my Mac and that was it.
My speeds so far are almost up to what was estimated but I'll keep checking to see if it changes (for the better hopefully). So, even though its early days, I'm happy so far with choosing Plusnet and especially their customer service.
3 REPLIES 3
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: New to Plusnet, gone well so far.

Thanks very much indeed, really glad things are going well and that you're happy Smiley
If there is anything at all we can do to help please let us know.
bazwilson1946

Also new to Plusnet since yesterday and very pleased with (1) the way the migration from Orange was handled and (2) download speed I am getting (12meg up from Orange's 7), but not so happy about upload speed (average of about .15meg and varying in from almost nothing to a high of .33. Any ideas of what I can do to stabilize it apart from the obvious ones about BT sockets, position etc.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
As you're on 21CN ADSL2+ we can uncap the upstream for you to around 1Mb, it's free and the order will complete tomorrow for you Smiley
Hope that helps.