cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Year same old Plusnet

grinder2
Grafter

New Year same old Plusnet

* View Profile EmailPersonal Message (Online)
    * Modify
« Reply #25 on Today at 09:29:26 am »
Happy New Year everyone!
A new year but no change with plusnet speed, sorry i lie the change is they are constantly lower since xmas, 3 months with this problem which only started since change of supplier test upon test, and no better off.
At this rate my years contract will be up and i will not be sorry to see the back of it, i have never had to check a broadband connection in all the years of using broadband with various companies and have been more than satisfied with their service.
I moved to increase speed from 2 meg not to much to ask when line 6meg capable,  only to find i am worse off with speed not much faster then dialup at times.
another week or 2 like this and after 3 months of it i will be on the phone for a monthly discount for a inferior service.
2 REPLIES 2
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: New Year same old Plusnet

Elsewhere you posted:
Quote from: grinder2
Happy New Year everyone!
A new year but no change with plusnet speed, sorry i lie the change is they are constantly lower since xmas, 3 months with this problem which only started since change of supplier test upon test, and no better off.
At this rate my years contract will be up and i will not be sorry to see the back of it, i have never had to check a broadband connection in all the years of using broadband with various companies and have been more than satisfied with their service.
I moved to increase speed from 2 meg not to much to ask when line 6meg capable,  only to find i am worse off with speed not much faster then dialup at times.
another week or 2 like this and after 3 months of it i will be on the phone for a monthly discount for a inferior service.

I think you'll find that the moderators take a dim view of people spamming the forums.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: New Year same old Plusnet

jim:post Locked in favour of duplicate post http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,82059.msg676562.html#msg676562 mod:end