cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer - Bad Start

rollerboots

New Customer - Bad Start

New Customer - Bad Start
I have received a text and email confirming my installation date has changed to my dissatisfaction.
I specified my 3 preferences when ordering - yet you have given me a date 2 weeks prior to these!!!!
This is extremely annoying and certainly a date I will not agree to.
As a new customer who has just opened two new home and broadband accounts with you I am less than impressed already. I am further insulted that you contact me in a non verbal method yet require me to incur the expense and time of calling you to make these changes that are no where near inline with my order preferences.
V angry new member who feels inconvenienced, ignored and certainly not valued - yet only been a member for less than 48 hours.
More customer service work needed!!!  Angry
2 REPLIES 2
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Re: New Customer - Bad Start

Hi Rollerboots,
Welcome to PN and the forums.  I'm sure someone from the customer care team will be along here soon to offer help?
In the meantime, are you aware that you should be able to post a support ticket through the user portal?  See help & support - my questions.
Cheers,
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: New Customer - Bad Start

Hi rollerboots,
Welcopme to Plusnet and our community forums.
Apologies that your preferred date was not adhered to when we arranged your install date. I have now amended this to one of your chosen dates and also updated your ticket too.
Sorry for the initial inconvenience.
Chris