Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Customer Experience

pwatson
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: My Customer Experience

In this case there was a cock up and a few accounts have been affected.  As it's only a small number of accounts we've scribbled down the details on post-it notes and left these stuck to the screen of the work experience guy who looks after getting services installed.  I believe he's dealing with them when he gets a chance but I don't know if he's got to yours yet, or if your details ever made it on a post-it note anyway.
Jaggies
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

In this case there was a cock up and a few accounts have been affected.  As it's only a small number of accounts we've scribbled down the details on post-it notes and left these stuck to the screen of the work experience guy who looks after getting services installed.  I believe he's dealing with them when he gets a chance but I don't know if he's got to yours yet, or if your details ever made it on a post-it note anyway.

Where's the "Like" button?
Cool
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

+1, that about sums it up.
Quote from: catelliott
The short answer is "yes", and it's handled by our incident management team.

With all due respect Cat, they are handling it very very poorly, if at all. This sort of issue has not just been going on for days, weeks, or months, it's running into years. For whatever reason an order fails or gets cancelled and the customer is never told about it until it's too late.
happysnapper
Grafter

Quote from: Matthew
once that's been done we'll place the broadband order. That can take up to 4 working days.

Any update on this, Matthew? Phone line is live, tested etc.
happysnapper
Grafter

Thu 14/05/2015 10:5
Confirmation of your broadband discount
14/05/2015 to Tue 09/06/2015
Some faffing about
Tue 09/06/2015 22:04
Your broadband order - In progress
Your service is due to go live on 16/06/2015
Poor planning on my part, obv.
6 week lead time next time?
catelliott
Grafter

Hi there,
I've just checked your order, and it is due to go live on 15/06/2015. I can't apologise enough for the delay, as previously mentioned the order wasn't placed by the system as it should have been, and instead was placed by one of our Provisioning agents when you flagged the problem to us. You should be online on Monday by midnight Smiley 
happysnapper
Grafter

Well, 6 days to go, I'm out of data for tethering and my mobile supplier can't give me another free GB so I'll be billing Plusnet £15
I can't really understand why, in 2015, provision of a such basic everyday service can be so shoddy.
"Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post'
Thank you for the update but that seems to be missing 'by way of apology and as a gesture of goodwill we will be crediting your account an amount for the time and inconvenience and lack of service'
So I'll be billing Plusnet £15 for the 'self-provision' of data service Plusnet was paid to provide and I'm billing you £20 for the time spent and inconvenience of 'self-provisioning' customer service when I had to call Plusnet to find out why the service I'd paid for hadn't been supplied as agreed.
Anyone got an address for accounts, please?
dick:quote

happysnapper
Grafter

Quote from: olgalockley
I am just the driver - they are the mechanics
olgalockley

You appear to have given someone else the keys (and hi-jacked someone's thread)