cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved from TalkTalk

seh567

Moved from TalkTalk

Had a few problem migrating to Plusnet. Was without phoneline for 5 days and broadband for 10 days.  I believe there was a problem with my phoneline at the exchange so I guess it was a BT problem and Plusnet customer services dealt with it as best they could and kept me fully informed, so I have no complaint with customer services. 
I am generally happy with the broadband service and speeds are just above estimate which is slightly better thank TalkTalk.  The phone line is clear but I do have a problem trying to activate caller display.  It would appear an order for voicemail is waiting to activate which it isn't now as I have been using voicemail for over a week.  Not sure how to rectify this because response to an existing ticket says I have to wait for activation which is taking a lot longer than the 1 to 3 working day deadline.
The delay with both telephone & broadband did cause me some unnecessary expenses though and I have added the details on the end of ticket no 41877818.  Could someone in customer services please respond to this and let me know if action will be taken or if I need to raise a further ticket.
2 REPLIES 2
David_W
Rising Star

Re: Moved from TalkTalk

Did you ask for caller display to be activated, it's a 99p charge instead of free with BT.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Moved from TalkTalk

Hi seh,
One of our agents does have this in hand at the moment, the order for voicemail should clear through and complete later on this week and we'll update you as soon as that happens. I'm sorry for the delay.