cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mods, why was my post removed? It only included a link from your site? Please contact me.

Diegobound
Hooked

Mods, why was my post removed? It only included a link from your site? Please contact me.

4 REPLIES 4
Mav
Fixes: 515
Moved:

Re: Mods, why was my post removed? It only included a link from your site? Please contact me.

Diegobound
Hooked

Re: Mods, why was my post removed? It only included a link from your site? Please contact me.

Thank you for replying so promptly on my phone, 'Mav'. It was simply to show these daft offers are out there, yet I simply want to stay with you chaps for the very reason you have displayed in the last 5 mins, and much more importantly over a very difficult few years. Not now available to me, though. I wish I was new customer. I have made an effort to call your company every time something went well. A forgotten thing nowadays. Far too easier to berate service from behind a keyboard.

Cheers, 'Mav'.

Mav
Fixes: 515

Just to remind you, @Diegobound, that moderators are just customers like yourself and not Plusnet staff.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Diegobound
Hooked

I had no idea about that. I'm not exactly clued up on who does what to whom on here, as you will see from my history. I wrongly pressumed you were a Plusnet employee. Not having a great day, am I ? You have my thanks irrespective.