cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mistakes happen, its the way they are handled that matters

veloman
Grafter

Mistakes happen, its the way they are handled that matters

I ported out my mobile service recently (for financial reasons and particularly the CPI plus 3.9%!☹️).  The changeover went smoothly and I expected to get a few pence refunded for porting out the day before my next billing month.  Wrong!!  Instead I received a demand for a further months payment which customer service said was because PNs system told them I had ported out 5 days after the correct date.  

Fortunately I posted a plea for help on the mobile forum which was picked up by Gandalf (Anoush).

I would like to say a big thankyou to Anoush not only for resolving the matter but for the truly professional manner in which he did so.  I was kept clearly informed throughout in a friendly manner and most importantly he did what he said he would which sadly is not always the case when dealing with large companies.  Well done and thanks again for your help. 

1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Mistakes happen, its the way they are handled that matters

Cheers again for the feedback, it's much appreciated!

Not a problem, I'm happy to help and I'm really sorry for the trouble you've had, but I'm glad I was able to put things right. Smiley

Let me know if there's ever anything else you'd need help with. Happy New Year in advance for tonight! 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet