cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing post regarding mystery calls to the speaking clock

sianbarrett
Dabbler

Missing post regarding mystery calls to the speaking clock

I posted a message on this forum earlier today describing my experience of being billing for a number of one minute calls to the speaking clock, despite never having called the speaking clock in my life, let alone 40 times in the last two weeks. Part of the reason I shared this experience was to demonstrate my displeasure to Plusnet. However, a large part of my reason was to add my voice to thousands of other Plusnet, TalkTalk, Sky and BT customers who have reported the same experience, in an effort to raise awareness of the problem and combat the cruel and patronising way that many people are fobbed off.
Would the moderator who deleted the post please be aware that if this post is also removed, you are not only doing a disservice to your customers, but also exposing Plusnet to further criticism.
5 REPLIES 5
AndyH
Grafter

Re: Missing post regarding mystery calls to the speaking clock

Moderators on here are customers, not Plusnet staff. I can only think your post broke some forum rules and it was decided that deletion rather than moderation was the only course of action.
A member of Plusnet staff should pick this thread up and respond to you in due course. It's an issue that has been widely reported before.
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

posting multiple threads on the same topic is against forum rules so these have been removed or merged.
you have one thread left with the detail in.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

If you didn't read the rules you accepted when you signed up for these forums, now would be a good time. Specifically:
[quote=http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,132333.0.html#post_posting]
  • Cross-Posting of the same issue across more than one thread should not occur.

There's a very good reason for that: if responses are split across multiple subjects it gets very confusing!
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

In case the link above is not clear, please have a read of the full rules here: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,132333.0.html
The rules here are fair and for the good of all users, moderators are fair and unbiased.
Welcome to the community, hope you get the help you're seeking and please don't take any moderator action personally, they're just ensuring the rules are applied fairly.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
RobPN
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 13

Quote from: sianbarrett
I posted a message on this forum earlier today ...

You posted the same message on at least 4 different PN forums, thereby creating at least 4 identical topics/threads.