cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Member Centre - Itemised bill page shows no calls made from 20/8/18

RadioFox
Grafter

Member Centre - Itemised bill page shows no calls made from 20/8/18

I haven't visited the Plusnet Member Centre for quite a while. I thought I would have a lok round today as I had a reminder about my Line Rental Saver ending soon.

I thought I would take a peek at my itemised bill page & download the info for my records, but I noticed that the last 5 entries from 20/8/18 to 19/1/19 show that I have made no calls! This is not correct. I hope the information hasn't been lost as I like to keep the info for my records.

4 REPLIES 4
RadioFox
Grafter

Re: Member Centre - Itemised bill page shows no calls made from 20/8/18

Also noticed that when I go to "Phone" > "recent calls", it just takes me to the Billing page (Bills and Payments), which doesn't show any recent calls.

Not sure how "recent" those calls should be, but off the top of my head, I know for certain that I made calls 4 days ago & 7 days ago.

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @RadioFox, from this side everything looks to be recording as intended in regards to the calls you've mention you've made above. We as I'm sure you're aware by now do have a new bill layout and I believe it may be that you may be missing the call breakdown part of this which is usually located on the 3rd page on wards (depending on how many calls are made). Both charged and non charges calls should appear within the PDF invoices.
I hope this explains where you can find a list of your calls made for your records and if there's anything else we can help you with moving forwards please do let us know.

RadioFox
Grafter

Hi. Thanks for your reply.

I think we must be looking on different pages.

The page I was refering to is accessed by clicking on the phone icon at the top of the page, then "itemised bill" (as shown in the attachment). I realise that there's a note saying "Only bills up to the period 20/12/2018 to 19/01/2019 are shown on this page. Please go to Bills and Payments to see newer bills.", but I was viewing older bills. How can I see newer bills, as that note says I can view up to my latest billing period anyway?

I can see my phone calls now on the billing page, which is what you are refering to.

Thanks.

southerner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

I have similar problems when trying to access it through Chrome on my S9. Infact most of it doesn't work giving errors that my account is not available or it doesn't respond at all. When I switch to desktop view (not the easiest thing to use on a mobile) it works but not mobile view.