Did you mean: 

Madasfish to PN - what a nightmare

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Madasfish to PN - what a nightmare

The customer has phone and broadband with Madasafish
So i am currently on the phone trying to get through to a 3rd person.
The first person (COT) said they would need to take out a call package to get broadband at £ 2.50 a month. is this true , no not according to the legal bit ! If yes please show  me where it states this
Unlimited broadband from £2.50 a month for the first 12 months then £9.99 a month when you take line rental – 12 month contract:
This offer is available to new Plusnet customers signing up from plus.net between 9th July and 2nd September 2014.
Must sign up to a 12 month minimum contract for:
Plusnet Unlimited Broadband and;
Plusnet Line rental at £15.95 a month, which includes weekend calls^ or Line Rental Saver at £155.88 by paying for 12 months in advance (equivalent of £12.99 a month) which does not include any inclusive calls.

I then try sales , he says the line would be " out " for two weeks whilst the phone and broadband get set up , and then says that Madasafish do not provide broadband, what a joke.
I try explaining this should be an internal change.
I am now sat with the customer on hold trying to get through to some one , who knows what they are on about, i and the customer are getting very frustrated, i have now got through to some one and still very frustrating, have now requested a mac.
At the moment if some body who know what they are on about wants to ring me please do , as i am with the customer .
The customer has been with Madasafish since 2006 , i must say this is one of the worst experience i have had on the phone to PN, whilst with a customer
I may sign the customer up online , then hopefully some one can sort out the internal changes, or move them as at the moment the customer is not impressed 
Regards
Mike 

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

23 REPLIES 23
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Madasfish to PN - what a nightmare

Hi Mike,
I'm really sorry about this, this isn't acceptable at all!
Can you please PM me the account username that you'd like migrating to Plusnet along with your contact details and I'll get this sorted out for you, along with a call back.
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

Hi Chris have sent you a PM
Regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

Firstly, thanks to Chris Pettitt for getting the ball rolling on this, but hours later i have still had the promised ( from whoever should be calling me) call back, so far i have spent 2 hr 30 mins this morning on this, for something that really should have taken about 20 - 30 minutes.
I must say i am very very disappointed and very frustrated, as is the customer.
Can someone please answer this query from earlier as , it seems PN are misrepresenting what they are selling when you call up to place an order
Quote from: I

The first person (edit: and the second person) (COT) said they would need to take out a call package to get broadband at £ 2.50 a month. is this true , no not according to the legal bit ! If yes please show  me where it states this ?
Unlimited broadband from £2.50 a month for the first 12 months then £9.99 a month when you take line rental – 12 month contract:
This offer is available to new Plusnet customers signing up from plus.net between 9th July and 2nd September 2014.
Must sign up to a 12 month minimum contract for:
Plusnet Unlimited Broadband and;
Plusnet Line rental at £15.95 a month, which includes weekend calls^ or Line Rental Saver at £155.88 by paying for 12 months in advance (equivalent of £12.99 a month) which does not include any inclusive calls.

Regards
Mike    

Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Mike,
Details on the requirements of the £2.50 Unlimited broadband offer can be found at the foot of the page in the 'Here's the legal bit' section. Here it states the requirements for the offer, of which I've provided a screenshot on the section you're looking for.
Hope this helps.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Mike,
I'm back on the case with this. I'm really sorry that you've not received the call back - very, very frustrating as it is for you!
I see that Adam has responded regarding your question about the package itself.
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

Hi Adam, no that does not help , i have already  posted the relevant details from the legal bit above.
Please show me where is states you have to take out a call plan in order to get the broadband at £ 2.50 ? , it does not.
So when phoning up to place an order, i have been told twice this morning in order to get the £ 2.50 broadband you have to take a call plan , it not in the legal bit.
Regards
Mike

pwatson
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

To add some clarity, the 'legal bit' gives two options for the £2.50 offer:
1 - BB with £15.95 line rental.  This includes a call plan
2 - BB with LRS.  This does not include a call plan
Therefore the offer is available without a call plan, but only if LRS is taken out at the point of order?
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

With call plan i was referring to evening and weekends , and anytime , sorry for any confusion
The people i spoke to would not process the order ( for bb element at 2.50)  without taking one of the above , i pointed out , it was not in the legal bit, they did not seem interested.
Regards
Mike

Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

You do NOT have to take a call plan. As long as you have Weekends with your normal monthly Line Rental, that's fine but you're not forced to take a Call Plan such as Anytime or Anytime International.
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

Sorry Chris , that is not the case when i rang up today, in that case you need to educate the staff, who are trying to upsell, and will not process the order with out a call package.  if you want i can give you the times i called have a listen.
Regards
Mike

Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Mike,
I'm going to have all the calls listened to due to what's happened anyhow, but the times would be very helpful so we can pinpoint the multiple points of failure.
Again, really sorry for what's happened...
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Quote from: I
Hi Adam, no that does not help , i have already  posted the relevant details from the legal bit above.
Please show me where is states you have to take out a call plan in order to get the broadband at £ 2.50 ? , it does not

Apologies Mike,
I missed the point a little on that one  Embarrassed
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

Hi Chris
First call 10:19 am , duration 21:05
Second call 10.42 am, duration 3.33
Third call 10:46 am, duration 20.33
Is some one going to call before end of business today?
@Adam C , no worries  Cheesy
Regards
Mike

Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Mike,
Yes, I can assure you. We'll contact the account holder ASAP to discuss this further. We can only discuss this change with the account holder (you can of course be present) but this has to go through the account holder as there would be changes of contractual agreement.