cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyal customer missed out on job due to plusnets poor service...AGAIN

Destro123
Dabbler

Loyal customer missed out on job due to plusnets poor service...AGAIN

Thanks plusnet. besides the fact that for the past 6 days my service has been so slow I have been unable to download small files my friends have sent me, I now missed out on a job which I would have nailed today if I was able to send a basic cv via email. obviously the file was too big to handle, 255kb I think!! My buddy lined up the job, all I had to do was let the guy know I was interested...seemed simple enough until I got home and my internet signal took a nose dive. I've done all the tests and every thing is peachy, except the truth. I pay my bill on time everytime and it ain't the cheapest on the market, so i'm thinking WHY THE link:censored AM I STILL WITH PLUSNET! I would be grateful if an employee of plusnet could answer that question. Judging by what I've read in other forums i'll expect a reply in a few days and ultimately no solution. prove me wrong guys....the competition is waiting as you well know. Undecided
Adie:red removed all caps title and avoidence of swear filter as per link:rules]
7 REPLIES 7
Destro123
Dabbler

Re: 'LOYAL CUSTOMER MISSED OUT ON JOB DUE TO PLUSNET'S POOR SERVICE...AGAIN

I'd google other providers but my connection is just too damn slow! Ah, the bitter irony of it all.....sigh.
p.s this message took about 3 and a half minutes to upload!! (i imagine)
Destro123
Dabbler

i'm not joking plusnet staff, i'm sure the forums provide you with a few laughs but it's people with really normal temprements getting increasingly ticked off with your ignorance. i'd like to say i'm cancelling my contract but I can't....arghh you link:censored have me over a barrel it seems....don't make me phone the bank now!!
Adie:red removal of avoidance of swear filter]
Destro123
Dabbler

http://www.moneysupermarket.com/broadband/?postcode=ml2+7as
and still in the face of adversity plus net staff still feel fine about ignoring our pleas
philipr06
Grafter

If your connection is as bad as you say it is and a job was on the line I think I would have been getting a neighbour, relative or mate to upload the file for me.
Destro123
Dabbler

Re: Loyal customer missed out on job due to plusnets poor service...AGAIN

that's not really the point i'm trying to make man!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Err, sorry but I would say it was. Otherwise why title the post the way you did and make it the basis of your original post? I'm with philipr06 on this, if you did miss out then that sucks, but I think it would have been easy to make alternative arrangements to get your C.V. to the Employer / Agency via the aforementioned options.
AlaricAdair
Champion
Fixes: 1

In telecommunications datalinks such as ADSL situations will occur where the service fails or is not running at an optimal speed. In those cases it may need to be investigated by a telecomms technician to find and fix the fault. PlusNet has a support procedure to trigger such actions. Have you given their support desk a call to log a fault? The consumer service offered by PlusNet and many other ISPs does not offer continuous availability.
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.