cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Losing The Will To Live AGAIN!

PembsPanther
Grafter

Losing The Will To Live AGAIN!

Could some kind forum customer service rep please take a look at my account and the notes generated since last night, still without broadband after it being re-activated 3 times now, losing patience with you guys I really am!
6 REPLIES 6
PembsPanther
Grafter

Re: Losing The Will To Live AGAIN!

Right spoke on the phone to CS and they say it is all active and must be a technical problem, IT IS NOT! Now I have to experience the joy of the never ending going round in circles that is technical support thanks!
Oh and on your recorded phone messages please stop telling me you are sorry for making me wait when you are clearly not otherwise I would not be waiting 20 minute for you to pick up the dam phone in the first place!
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  Angry
ratbag32x32

I completely agree.  I have just waited 22 mins to get the call answered and then, upon being transferred, have given up after ANOTHER 20mins.  With the constant racket & platitudes, telling me I'm important.
There must only to a couple of people in a portakabin handling everything.  Very frustrating, as I just signed up with PlusNet.
PembsPanther
Grafter

Good luck ratbag! Best advise I can give is if you have any problems come here to ask for help. the customer service staff that man this forum really need to be sent into the call centre to teach them how to do it properly! The forum staff here are great Smiley
To MODS: this thread can be deleted if you wish, problem now resolved.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

So who by and how was it resolved
PembsPanther
Grafter

Hi Jim
Eventually technical support (I know I was shocked too Smiley ) managed to find the issue and in the click of a mouse all was back to normal, due to an outage in my area last night the guy said, broadband has been off for about 3 weeks so had no idea anyhow, long story all resolved now.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Sorry to hear about the issue pembspanther and glad to hear it's since been sorted.
@ratbag32x32
Glad to see your services are due to be connected within the next few days, let me know if you need any further help.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team