Did you mean: 

Longest call waiting now - Currently unavailable

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Longest call waiting now - Currently unavailable

http://portal.plus.net/supportpages.html?a=21

PN when is the above going to be fixed ? , its well over a year it has been like this (if my memory is correct)

Regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

9 REPLIES 9
Minivanman
Legend
Fixes: 1

Re: Longest call waiting now - Currently unavailable

"Your call is important to use, please hold the line..... until it is no longer important to you" Smiley

Truth is like a threshing machine; tender sensibilities must keep out of the way.
Herman Melville
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Hi ITWorks,

What part you having difficulty with through the support pages?

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

I think they are referring to the 'longest call waiting now' part of this page:

http://www.plus.net/supportpages.html?a=212 (they missed the 2 at the end of the url)

Screen Shot 2016-08-09 at 13.56.38.png

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

Minivanman
Legend
Fixes: 1

Brian in last night's Family guy went to India to meet the girl at the call centre, great comment from her was "I have to go now, I have ten thousand people on hold" . I think it was little Stewie Griffin who asked why in India they all work in call centres, yet in America they are all doctors! 

You have to laugh Smiley

Truth is like a threshing machine; tender sensibilities must keep out of the way.
Herman Melville
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

@BenB i was referring to the problem  with the "longest call waiting now - Currently unavailable" but missed the 2 of the link (

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I don't think that will return, the page is quite old and probably needs an update as well to bring it in line with the new style help pages.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

So informing customers of the longest call wait , is no longer that important to PN as it once was then 

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

That isn't what I've said. I'm just trying to set the expectations that it's unlikely to be back, it's been over 2 years since it was removed (possibly longer).

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

Sorry @Chris, i was not meaning to say that is what you said, but reading between the lines , that is conclusion i came to ( wrongly or rightly ) .

What makes you think the feature will not be coming back ?