cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long term customer is very fed up with lack of service

willmarsh

Long term customer is very fed up with lack of service

I registered a new domain with PlusNet over on 18th February - that's 18 days ago and it never progressed. I have had seven different people tell me onn a ticket, thay have fixed the problem but none of them have. In fact not only has the domain not been available, they have also stopped all my other websites working as well.
I have done the usual of raising a ticket and another one to complain but no reponse now for 3 days. My attempts at getting this fixed also involved telephone calls of more than 25 minutes each waiting for very long periods only to be told that it has/would be fixed, but each time it has proved false.  Now I have 4 very unhappy clients, no one responds to the tickets and I know if I wait for another 25 minutes on the phone that someone will just tell the same story again.
I have been a Plusnet customer for many years now, and this have left me with a very bitter taste in my mouth. If it were a simple thing to move my client sites, change my emnail addresses, broadband etc I would do so right now. I am very angry.
4 REPLIES 4
Mark
Grafter

Re: Long term customer is very fed up with lack of service

Hi there willmarsh
I'm really sorry that we seem to have let you down and that our service levels have not been what they should. I'm at home right now and can't check the history of your issue but I will do tomorrow and find out what has happened.
Mark
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
I'm really sorry that you've had problems, your ticket is currently with our networks team, and someone's looking at it for you now.
edit: It's now been responded to, and I've picked up your other ticket.
willmarsh

Hi Mand and Mark.
Firstly let me say thank you both for your very prompt responses and your apologies. I apologise for my rant - it was all just soooo frustrating.
The issue was two-fold. The first was the domain registration and the hiccup with that going through, and the second is to do with viral 'htaccess' files which have populated my site folders and are designed to steal your site traffic by redirecting visitors to another site. I have yet to get to the bottom of how these files got there, but once removed the sites are working again.
Thank you once again.
Mand
Grafter

Glad to hear things are up and running again now. Smiley