cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long delays, poor customer service, staff who need training

fedupandangry

Long delays, poor customer service, staff who need training

four days ago I asked F9 via support ticket to arrange HOSTING ONLY of a web domain.  Yes four days later and after several moronic answers to my support questions (oh, did I mention that the first ticket didn't get a response then the second ticket I got a reply within about an hour asking me ONE QUESTION and then after I replied I never heard from the guy again) I still am not online.
13 years I've been with Force9 and this situation and the inadequacy of its support people has convinced me that Force9/plusnet is not for me any more. It's time to fly the coup.
They don't deserve the awards or the customers.
2 REPLIES 2
zubel
Community Veteran

Re: Long delays, poor customer service, staff who need training

Moderators Note
I have removed numerous duplicate posts.  Please refrain from cross-posting as per the link:rules
B.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Long delays, poor customer service, staff who need training

Hi fedupandangry,
I'm sorry the hosting request wasn't actioned at the end of last week for you when the ticket was raised. I also apologise for the answer directing you to the help and support pages and have fed back to the agent who picked up the ticket in that instance.
Unfortunately the team who deal with all the hosting requests do not work weekends - your request would have been picked up this morning as one of your tickets was awaiting their attention. If it's not too late I'd be happy to pick this up and arrange the hosting for you?