cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Livid and leaving. Well done PN!

saconibear

Livid and leaving. Well done PN!

Good customer for many years, but leaving as service is terrible. Customer service has turned into a joke and wasn't able to speak to anyone competent. You've lost a long term customer.
Booked home move and told March 9th. Was cancelled with no reason why. Spent more time booking once i'd moved into the property and all booked for the 14th (today). Ring to check everything is good and told it will be at least another week to connect me. I work from home and reliant on phone & BB and thought it would be straightforward. Wasted hours on the phone speaking to people that sound confident in what they're doing but not once does anyone have the courtesy to call when there is an issue. I would have waited all day for the engineer and don't think PN would have said a thing.
Well, i'm completely fed up of this appalling service and taking my money elsewhere. I'm sure the others are no better but i'll give them a go and benefit from intro offers.
Going to make sure i rant on FB, Twitter, etc as this seems to be the only thing that gets any attention...
5 REPLIES 5
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Livid and leaving. Well done PN!

Hi there,
I'm sorry to see the problems you're having.
I've looked at the account and unfortunately the issues seem to have been caused by the previous tenants at your new address placing a cease order on the line. This means we can't place any other orders until that closes off, which is due for the 18th.

I can see you've already called in to cancel, so I wish you all the best with your new provider.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
AlaricAdair
Champion
Fixes: 1

Quote from: saconibear
...but not once does anyone have the courtesy to call when there is an issue....

I suppose this is the difference between service and a "Call Centre".
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
Anon
Pro

I know call centres that treat customers better than that.
Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.
SlickRick
Dabbler

Feel you saconibear Customer Service seems to be non existent now and now looking for new supplier myself after years of loyal service along with bringing many new customers to them, my last phone call I was basically told "JUST PICK YOUR NEW SUPPLIER"  Shocked
Guess the Small Company has got Big along with there Ego!  Angry
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

@SlickRick,
I've just replied to your thread,
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.