cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Chat

sarczoid
Rising Star

Re: Live Chat

lets not get away from the real reason for the topic.
1. you are promising good service
2. you are delivery poor service just like your parent company.

TODAY:

Hide agent image

Print chatEmail this chat

info: at 16:03:58

Thank you for talking to us today - we'll be with you shortly.
All of our teams are currently helping other customers. There are 1 customers waiting before you. Thanks for your patience.
info: at 16:05:58

All of our teams are currently helping other customers. There are 1 customers waiting before you. Thanks for your patience.
info: at 16:07:58

info: at 16:09:58

info: at 16:11:58

SO AGAIN, useless support. I was on the phone for 20 mins, no answer.

get a grip plusnet! I left BT because of their useless support, I thought you would be better!  (I know you are owned by BT but I had some reassurance that you are independent regarding service decisions)

rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

AdblockPlus does not hide chat for me on Firefox x64 ?Huh
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
edofoy123

I have been with yous for a month and still not received my router how do I get one

edofoy123

I’ve been with yous for a month and yous have emailed me saying am live from the 24th january but I’ve still to receive my router how can I get this

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi there @edofoy123, thanks for getting in touch and a warm welcome to Plusnet. I am really sorry you haven't yet received your router, we are seeing this one was dispatched 12 days ago so would expect it to be with you by now.

In case this one is lost in the post, I have now re-ordered one for you and this should arrive within the next 3-5 working days. I am sorry for the inconvenience and just get back to us should you have any further queries.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team