Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Chat ~ Hours of business

shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Live Chat ~ Hours of business

When IS live chat available.... ?

What a stupid, senseless, useless, message  you see when it is not available..

Chat to us online

"On line chat is currently unavailable, please choose another option"

[ Start chat ]  ( greyed out )

_________________________________________________________________________________

Surely it would be more "customer friendly" and better "customer service"  for the message to inform the prospective "chat" customer, of when the service IS available,... not a blunt

" go away,. ( polite version ) we aren`t available, cos we`re shut, gone home, drunk, under the influence, or otherwise engaged"   type of message...

Usually businesses publicise their opening hours/working hours, even when they show a "Sorry we are Closed" ticket on the door...

not a message saying go away come back later or try next door and see if they can help...

And don`t give me that baloney, that we can always ""give us a call""....

remember some of us are not able to use a telephone like "normal" people, ..

. some of us are very hard of hearing, and need the services of a "on line chat"... ... but when can we access that  ? ? ?  it just doesn`t say......

5 REPLIES 5
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Re: Live Chat ~ Hours of business

Chat opening times: 

https://www.plus.net/help/chat/?lp_offsite=%7B%22type%22%3A0%2C%22campaignId%22%3A349186732%2C%22eng...

Customer Services, Technical Support & TV 7.30am - 10pm 7 days a week
Order Tracking 9am - 7pm
9am - 5.30pm
Monday - Friday
Saturday
Business 9am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Faults 10am - 6pm Monday - Friday

PN, what about posting the above information , on this page ?

https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/contact/

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

shutter
Community Veteran

Which is what MY post is about ....  ! 

I posted it in "community site feedback"... because it is something that the "community site" "fixers" need to do something about...

The original post, was not intended to be for discussion, regarding PlusNet service feedback..

shutter
Community Veteran

Further to the above......

Despite the timings saying it is available from Monday to Sunday.  7.30 am to 10 p.m    ( seven days a week) 

Here it is 16:05 on a Sunday afternoon, and the message at the top of the chat states...###

I'm sorry, none of our Plusnet Chat teams are available right now. We're available Monday to Sunday, 07:30-22:00.

and the only "option" given is            [Close]       

Shocked    Shocked

So where is all our wonderful, top of the range, supehero`s, customer service staff, 

So much for...... "We`ll do you proud"..... and   "Give us time - we`re getting there" ... 

No wonder the websites are slating the once excellent customer service of PlusNet...   Angry

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Hello there. Sorry to hear you can't access web chat. It appears to be working for me. Do you have any pop up blockers or fire walls installed on your PC?

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
shutter
Community Veteran

Yes, I do have Ghostry, and I have a couple of things including " Google Tag Manager " &  "LivePerson" with positive access..

My point is, that when anyone gets the messages that I have shown, there is no "help" only a blunt message saying go and do something else...