Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lied to during sign up - Lousy slow broadband

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Lied to during sign up - Lousy slow broadband

Sorry, only the customer options guys will be able to provide you with a MAC key, I didn't intend to mislead you in any way.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
amcclean
Rising Star

cdnoon,
sorry to hear of your confusion. However when it comes to it I have to say the guys here in the forums are always helpful and do their best to help. Apart from cancellations which you  have to go through to the correct team to cancel I've never read of them not being able to do whatever it takes to sort things out to the customers satisfaction. Not because you've posted publicly but because the guys and pn genuinely want to help.
Sad to see you're leaving and can understand that like us all you're after the best speed you can get. SKY have their own LLU equipment in the exchange which is able to offer the speeds that the slowly progressing 21cn can but using sky hardware. Going to BT in your non 21cn BT exchange means your effectively going back in time.
Maybe one day your exchange will jump to Fibre and miss out 21cn
podman
cdnoon

Thanks for the post. But i'm not sure I had any confusion?
I agree that Adam was helpful.
The point is nothing to do with my exchange or the service they provide. But that the broadband I receive from Plusnet is not what I was lead to believe by customer services.
Simple as that.
Regards
dick:quote
itsme
Grafter

Quote from: cdnoon
Oh, my brother in law works for Openreach and has tested the line both from home and replaced the filters at the exchange end (yes they have these) and it is perfect.

Filters or circuit protection modules? I'm not aware of any easily changeable filters in the exchange.