cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Less that great customer experience on day 1

wibblyw
Dabbler

Less that great customer experience on day 1

So I signed up for a 18th month contract on Jan 14, to find out today same contract features and price for a 12 month contract is available and without the £10 set-up charge too, which I would have gone for had I known/had it been available. I'm now 'locked in' with line rental (saver) and broadband not being in-sync for 3 yrs.

I know I decided to go for what was available at the time, but in the interests of customer service it should be easy to swap contracts for a one off credit/debit on the account so early in the contract. I was offered to get a complete refund and 'start again' but was discouraged from doing so, and it would be painful for me too.

So a Not So Good customer experience/journey  

4 REPLIES 4
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: Less that great customer experience on day 1

Hello @wibblyw,

Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the forum. We appreciate the time you have taken to raise these concerns and will ensure your feedback is passed the relevant team.

Although we understand the points you have raised, our deals do change on a regular basis, and by taking a deal at that time you do run the risk  of losing out on another deal. 

We do allow a 14 day cancellation period, in which the account is closed and a refund issued. If you see a different deal it is this process we would follow I am afraid. However I do appreciate you feedback on improving this and we will review this.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
daveplus
Pro
Fixes: 10

wibblyw
Dabbler

I think that was why I was offered to cancel my order, reverse out the contract, get refunded and 'start again'. My issue was the PITA to follow such a process, and I should have just been able to swap contracts with a simple net credit/debit applied to my account.

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello, @wibblyw I do apologise for any inconvenience caused by the recent experience you had with us.

I understand that crediting your account with the difference and changing your contract would have been convenient for you.

I will pass your feedback onto the relevant team, so we can continue to improve our services.

Should you require any further assistance, please do get back in touch with us.

Many thanks.