cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KevLFC: How long does it take to switch to plusnet ???

Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: KevLFC: How long does it take to switch to plusnet ???

Hi KevLFC,
Thanks for your kind words and feedback!
Glad we could clear the matter up and hope to see you up and running today  Wink

Thanks,
Adam C
KevLFC
Dabbler

Hi, just to let use know, my order was completed on the 19/6  Smiley as the forum moderators said.
just wanted to say a big thanks to the mods here for your chasing my order up and gettin back to me everytime always with 24hrs and a thanks to Daniel [removed] who helped me set the broadband up on the 19/6... working great now  Smiley
But lol.. it would seems providers like plusnet need to get a hold of the powers that be (cough OR) .. and try to get some control of the lines and a process for speeding these transfers up ... my switch has not been good because of problems created by mother/other companies but my personal experience with plusnet is i think they have a top customer service team but as i said, need to get some sort of control from OR without the big delays.
thank
[Moderator's note by Jim (Oldjim): Full CSA name removed as per the forum rules.]
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

On behalf of the Moderators I would really thank you for the totally undeserved credit for this as we didn't do anything.  Embarrassed Embarrassed
It was all down to the Digital Care Team so three cheers to them  Cool
picbits
Rising Star

Thanks to the KevLFC for bearing with it all and not getting rude and abusive as some customers seem to get.
Fingers crossed you'll have a good long stretch with PN with great reliable broadband Smiley
subuta

Depends.  Do you mean how long until they start billing you?  Not long.  How long until you have a satisfactory broadband service?  Not sure.  I never got there.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

@subuta
See http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,128362.msg1116662.html#msg1116662 and all the responses to your topic http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,128492.0.html
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@subuta
I'm sorry to hear you're unhappy with us. I've had a look at your account and can see notes about the issue, I'm sorry that hasn't been resolved yet.
Unless it's too late let me know (either reply to this post or PM if you prefer please) and I'll be happy to intervene.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team