Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Upgraded to Fibre Woohoo

FIXED
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just Upgraded to Fibre Woohoo

@MatthewWheeler - AH! Well that would explain my confusion, thanks for honouring the original deal, very much appreciated and I look forward to Monday. Thanks again and service the way is should be. Smiley

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MatthewWheeler - Plusnet (or as the voice said that read the text out peelus.net) have just sent a text to my home phone telling me that my 'Order has Completed", so is this the order you put through for me last night, which I think it must be, or is it a very late notification of my Fibre upgrade?

Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

I'd guess your syncs speeds may be the clue to what's happened in reality Wink as for the sending of texts, my past experience is that when they are sent can be mysterious!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Very much so @Anotherone it's showing that I'm still on Fibre Unlimited not +Extra. I've just upgraded the firmware and there was no change, and to be honest wasn't expecting one till Monday. But the arrival of the text message gave me a tiny bit of hope. Wink

Anonymous
Not applicable

connections.png

@MatthewWheeler - The product change as gone through as you said it would but I am in need of a profile adjustment in order to make use of it can you arrange for this please.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MatthewWheeler or @MattyC or @HarryB - Hi guys, do you have any thoughts on the attached image. Speed test are not what I'd expected having re-booted the Router.

profile.png

Thanks.

Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

I assume you've looked at the Current Line Speed to see what that is saying? But it's also obvious that there's some profiling somewhere that's not set correctly as it looks like it's still set on a 40/2 product.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Just looking into this.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anotherone - That link gives me :

Estimated line speed:80Mb (This may vary between 75.3Mb and 80Mb) - Checked on 2016-04-25 15:04:37

Current line speed:37 Mb

So I guess it is some sort of profile issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MatthewWheeler - Hi Matthew, any progress on this?

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Fix

This should be sorted tomorrow.

Sorry for the continued delay.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MatthewWheeler - Thanks for the help, I'll post an update tomorrow to let you know how it is.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MatthewWheeler - Thanks as always Matthew, all working as it should be, I will post some speed test results shortly.

WAN-1.pngWAN-2.png

Shame about the ping, as I have seen much lower, in fact half of the above.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Glad to hear it's sorted.

You'll be on a open DLM profile at the moment so the pings may improve but we can't guarantee anything I'm afraid.

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team