Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this correct ?

gleneagles
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 17

Re: Is this correct ?

Still, the £24 would get you a couple of gallons of petrol (If you are quick)
We are born into history and history is born into us.
Not applicable

Think that I will leave today and join again tomorrow but can I still be a Force 9-er or do I have to come back reincarnated as a Plusnetter?  Huh
Also, can I still keep my referrals?
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Quote from: Mand
Hi there,
It's a special offer we're running with incahoot. We do affiliate offers regularly, this is of a similar vein.

let`s hope that all the hundreds of new customers do not have to use the ticket system.......... until it is refurbished/changed/fixed (pick your own version) because if they do.... they will not be pleased, and the increased workload will only make it worse for those stalwart customers who have remained loyal, despite being undercut in their pricing......
(note.... not a hint of any "customer loyalty" reduction  Cry )
gleneagles
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 17

Any chance of plusnet linking up with the insurance companies or energy companies so we can get a cheaper deal via plusnet rather than direct from the company ?
We are born into history and history is born into us.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

So if an existing PN'er points a new customer to this sign up route, do they still get the chance / option to be recognised as the referrer?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

@townman, yes - the signup journey is pretty much identical once you've been redirected to our site.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵