cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there no longer an Online Chat Function to talk to customer services?

Is there no longer an Online Chat Function to talk to customer services?

Hello, 

Upon reading guidelines for making a complaint, the following page https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=wizard&page=22909&wizard_id=38 says: 

"We're sorry to hear you're unhappy with your service. If you've got a question, or you're contacting us about this problem for the first time, it's quicker to speak to our Plusnet Chat team - just click the banner on the left hand side of the page."

There is however no banner on the left hand side, and I cannot find anywhere where I can connect with the online chat team?

This seems to be regardless of the time of day.

Can anyone help?

6 REPLIES 6
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Is there no longer an Online Chat Function to talk to customer services?

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to Plusnet Feedback 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

@012 The chat service is more or less gone, apart from some useless sales bot. So you have to use other methods to contact Plusnet. I can't help, I haven't needed to contact support for a long time. If you can't get through on the phone, they claim to have Twitter and Facebook support, don't know if that works never tried it. If you are lucky a staff member may respond on the forum.🙄

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

@012 wrote:

Hello, 

Upon reading guidelines for making a complaint, the following page https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=wizard&page=22909&wizard_id=38 says: 

"We're sorry to hear you're unhappy with your service. If you've got a question, or you're contacting us about this problem for the first time, it's quicker to speak to our Plusnet Chat team - just click the banner on the left hand side of the page."

There is however no banner on the left hand side, and I cannot find anywhere where I can connect with the online chat team?

This seems to be regardless of the time of day.

Can anyone help?

If you want to make an official complaint - the easiest way is to follow the 'Complaints Code of Practice' link at the absolute bottom of every page on the site.

John
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for your post @012 and welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're wanting to make a complaint. As far as I'm aware, we do have a live chat service for complaints. Do you have any ad-blockers switched on, which may be stopping the chat from loading up?

@RealAleMadrid wrote:

they claim to have Twitter and Facebook support, don't know if that works never tried it. 

We do support via Twitter (@plusnet) and Facebook (facebook.com/plusnet). Both myself and my colleagues who monitor our forums also help out via social media along with the rest of the social media team.

@RealAleMadrid wrote:

If you are lucky a staff member may respond on the forum.‌‌

^Let me know what you need help with, feel free to drop me a private message if you prefer. 

Moderators Note: Incorrect link fixed.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Saurbaum
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

I'd love to know where that chat button is as well. The banner on that page no longer exists and there is no longer a way to get to the chat page.

It's almost like all links to it are being removed so it can't be used and then a justification for removing it entirely can be concocted due to its lack of use by the community.

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @Saurbaum, thanks for getting in touch. I'm afraid our web chat channel isn't currently available for any other routes other than sales at the moment. If there's anything we can help you with via this support channel at all however then please do get back to us and we'd be happy to help.