cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there anyone on the call centre?

sea138
Dabbler

Is there anyone on the call centre?

12 calls waiting, longest wait (me) 12 minutes and 20 seconds - the calls waiting has only increased since I have been on hold!!! The expect answer time message is not even being read out whilst on hold!!!!!
6 REPLIES 6
fourfourdevon
Grafter

Re: Is there anyone on the call centre?

Fire alarm?
TicnTac
Grafter

Friday night, knock off early, have a meeting in the Pub night Wink Or close to end of shift, so use log off code and don't answer calls, (and do not tell me that doesn't happen, yet to see a call centre that doesn't!)  Grin
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Quote from: TicnTac
(and do not tell me that doesn't happen, yet to see a call centre that doesn't!)  Grin

This doesn't happen, seriously. Sea138, I hope you didn't have to wait long to get the call answered and I'm sorry for the delay. Not aware of anything specific that happened on friday to cause a delay like that either but if I hear of anything I'll post back.
TicnTac
Grafter

This doesn't happen, seriously.

Shocked
really?  Roll_eyes  Wink
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I've not seen that happen once in my 7 years here. And trust me I'd be the first in the pub if it ever did happen, oh the torture of being able to see the local pub out of the office window! grrrrr.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
TicnTac
Grafter

Adam, in that case just watch the newbies who've come from that particular call centre we spoke of on the phone  Wink  Grin I suppose credit is due as well, Plusnet might just be a little better to work for than Capita!  Lips_are_sealed