cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the service anything to write home about???

coolj
Dabbler

Is the service anything to write home about???

Tickets just aren't getting answered.  Even raising a complaint, ironically via a ticket, isn't getting a response.  What's going on?  30 mins wait on phone support; 26 hours on ticket response which obviously bares no resemblance to reality because I've been waiting since 3rd Feb on one ticket and nearly 24 hours on my complaint about not getting a response.  Although I'll accept that it is still within the 26 hours reported, but I have no faith it will be answered in the next 30mins or so  Undecided
This isn't the first time either.  The last time I raised a ticket, it didn't get responded to until I raised another to complain.
Does anybody care? If you do, perhaps you'd like to take a look - the outstanding one is a really simple question, honest.  Ticket No: 39090231  (and my complaint about not getting a response: 39722757
Then, perhaps you'd like to take a look at why the ticketing system seems to be broken.  But my question is more important  Tongue
Regards
Andrew
3 REPLIES 3
Mand
Grafter

Re: Is the service anything to write home about???

I've responded to one, but I can't place your order unfortunately as I don't have access to the relevant system at the moment. Sad
coolj
Dabbler

Thanks Mand.  That's fine - I'm actually ok with delays in stuff that aren't life-and-death, it's just about being kept informed.  After a while, it just looks like things fall into a black hole and then it's impossible to know what's going on - from my end, it just looks like it's lost in space.  Even a simple, "we haven't lost this and are still working on it" type of response let's us know something is going on..
Regards
Andrew
Mand
Grafter

Yeah, understood.
Your ticket will be sorted this morning, and I'll get someone looking for similar ones affected.