Fixes: 5

Re: Is anybody out there?

Hi m13ata,
Your ticket should be updated.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

You can't claim compensation for the first missed appointment as you would have to take that time off anyway. You can claim for costs of a second appointment unless BT avoid that by for example giving you a weekend appointment.
http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/delivery-rights should be helpful.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
AK
Dabbler

thanks for all the responses. Chris, thanks for expediting. (please check date though as confirmation ticket said 21/04 not 21/03). Really would be an improvement if the expedite process would just happen rather than only being considered when the customer starts aggravating (this is the second time this has happened). PN having problems with BTOR is one thing, but the knowledge and level of ownership taken by the customer service reps I’ve encountered outside of this forum has been lamentable. And that is something PN can do something about.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Certainly, I'll be going back through the touches on your account and I'll pass that feedback on, for sure.
Err..that might have been a typo..my bad, it's definitely as we discussed, which is on Friday (21/03/2014 - AM slot) - I got confirmation that this has been accepted before I left the office too.
AK
Dabbler

We are up and running. So thank you Chris, a sterling effort! And much less thanks to your colleagues of a 'computer says no' disposition.