cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet not live - told that couldnt find order and someone would be in touch!?

cestephen

Internet not live - told that couldnt find order and someone would be in touch!?

Hi Team,
I just wanted to say as a new customer I am very disappointed so far.
My order has now been delayed twice and was due to go live today.
Upon speaking with the live chat team I was told that the agent could not find my order (even though I quoted a order number) and that the provisioning team would be in touch.
I asked when they would call and was told that they wont call and will just email me? Again just told within 3 days someone would be in touch.
I was planning on working from home this week as new broadband would be live so this has greatly inconvenienced me.
If someone could please get in touch with me as soon as possible to rectify that would be great.
Many thanks,
Craig
7 REPLIES 7
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Internet not live - told that couldnt find order and someone would be in touch!?

Hi Craig,
Sorry for the problems you've had. I can see we've got a new order in place to restart the stopped line and after that we'll place the broadband order.
Unfortunately the first orders we placed were cancelled by the existing service provider for the following reason:
SP REQUESTED CANCEL OTHER - CUSTOMER HAS NEVER BEEN CONTACTED
After this they appear to have stopped the line, so that's why we're having to start it now.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Estragon
Rising Star

Re: Internet not live - told that couldnt find order and someone would be in touch!?

A daft question, cestephen, but you weren't with AAISP were you?
cestephen

Hi,
Sorry what does that mean? (Techno-silly)
On another note plusnet - shout out to one of your agents (link:csa removed) as he spotted the problem immediately on the phone and advised quickly the next steps.
Fingers crossed smooth sailing now!
Craig
adie:red CSA name removed as per link:rules
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

AAISP are another internet provider.
I'm just looking into placing your broadband order now.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
cestephen

Hi Matthew,
Perfect thank you - will I get text confirmation? If you could expedite the broadband order that would be great as I have waited quite a while now (understand mistakes do happen though!)
Estragon - the previous occupier was actually with PlusNet but I believe the issue arose due to their being two lines in the property and the wrong line was tried.
Craig
Estragon
Rising Star

Quote from: cestephen
Hi,
Sorry what does that mean? (Techno-silly)

I assume that was a reply to me :). The reason for the question was that AAISP have a marker in all accounts to automatically reject any migrations out. I think it is defaulted to SET, and people intending to migrate need to clear it.
"Cancel other" is the only action they can take to reject it, though I expect they have a list of reasons to choose from.
I'm not aware of any other ISP with such a system.
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

We'll try and get it up and running for you ASAP. Will also make sure you receive a text.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet