cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incredible how easy it is to ignore a customer when things get hairy isn't it?

gamehungry
Grafter

Incredible how easy it is to ignore a customer when things get hairy isn't it?

I'm not impressed guys, in fact I'm down right disappointed.
My thread in the accounts & billing sub forum has now gone 'unnoticed' since the 21st of March & appears it is been brushed under the carpet, that's at least how it feels. The problems I've experienced are within that thread for all to see & any are yet to be resolved.
The latest development is as follows. The phone was due to be installed tomorrow between 8-1, this morning I received two emails & two txts detailing the same information. Apprantly there was a delay with the phone order which had now been resolved, it then goes on to mention that a new appointment would be required & I should call yourselves. So, I called yourselves this afternoon & I was informed that there was indeed a delay & that the earliest appointment now available is the 16/04/13!
Why on earth is there such a severe delay & why has it been left to me to chase every little problem I've experienced up?
Considering the problems I've experienced to date I expect a detailed explanation of the reasons behind all the problems & an investigation into the ridiculous delays, why can't an expedited engineer appointment be arranged?
I will be forwarding my concerns & complaints of the shocking customer service onto the current ceo should that get me anywhere.
In the meantime I would like to ask that a refund be looked into for the installation charge given my poor experience. I'm not getting what I expected or hoped for.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Gamehungry
4 REPLIES 4
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Incredible how easy it is to ignore a customer when things get hairy isn't it?

Hi there,
I've actually just responded to the previous thread. We can try and get some information about the delay though it's not likely, but as I posted over there, we've no way to expedite a phone order so there's no way to bring any of this forward I'm afraid.
If we do get any information about the delay I'll update this, and am very sorry for how this has all gone.
gamehungry
Grafter

Re: Incredible how easy it is to ignore a customer when things get hairy isn't it?

To be honest Matt I think your missing the point! I've been a member here for less then a month & I've already posted more times then I car to remember. Each occasion it's a case of me chasing up yourselves to find out what's what, why should it be down to me give your guys a constant nudge?
It was only yesterday I had a txt, email & reply to my ticket which informed me everything was confirmed & going ahead tomorrow. Reading the internal notes on the tickets it appears no one actually knows anything of any great deal. There's information getting the kick around that's incorrct & its bouncing between staff meaning nothing is really getting the due care & attention it needs. You say your provisioning team were monitoring things but again it was a case of me chasing the order up before I heard anything. Quite frankly it's a joke.
Chris had a handle on things the previous week yet he seemingly abandoned the case & left other members of your team to pick it up, I don't have a problem with this but it doesn't assist with consistency. I was told on the phone this afternoon that some work had to be carried out outside the property before the phone order could progress, why an earth this wasn't picked up & sorted prior to the appointment I don't know? Why did it even delay the order if the work was carried out successfully, my appointment should have still stood?
You still seem to be nit picking points from my posts & avoiding questions? Ala the installation charge. I'm also loosing a holiday day at work as I'd booked tomorrow off, it's a bit late in the day to solve that when I'm not informed of any problems until the day before the supposed install.
I understand my experiences are far from unique & there's others with equally as important issues if not worse but I don't feel I'm getting the attention I or my issues need?
At the end of the day I'd now just like some reassurance everything is going to be solved & I'll be online come the 16th April. That & I'd appreciate some form of compensation?
Could I ask, I believe my billing date is the 13th April, will I be charged for something I'm not yet receiving?
Regards,
Gamehungry
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi Gamehungry,
Thanks for your time on the phone, I've created a ticket on your account to oversee this for you.
Chris
gamehungry
Grafter

Thanks for taking it upon yourself to take charge of this 'case' the Chris. I appreciate the apology & the waived installation fee is adequate & appreciated for now.
As everything is seemingly confirmed for the 16th of April I shall look forward to that & tbh it can't come quick enough. Could I ask, will I receive a txt etc as per usual as the appointments are now confirmed with BTW?
I'll keep an eye on things but all been well you shouldn't hear from me now until I'm online, barring any problems in the meantime of course.
Thanks again Chris.
Regards,
Gamehungry