cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect information

janven

Incorrect information

I changed my package online 12 month contract for £5.99 each month and yesterday received an email confirmation stating £9.95 per month and 18 months contract.
I immediately called customer services who explained they were aware of the error but I would receive a new email stating the correct package as originally agreed.
I have not received this yet and wonder how long i must wait?
Janine Venter
9 REPLIES 9
James
Grafter

Re: Incorrect information

Hi Janine,
I'm very sorry for the confusion.
I can confirm that you are definitely paying us £5.99 per month and also that you are on a 12 month contract.
janven

Many thanks James
Thats what i like to see 🙂 correction information confirmed
Janine
janven

talk about  misinformed!
Here is the response from a question that was raised by me when i received the incorrect email information
Also this is an 18 month contract as you have opted for the free wireless router, which makes it the longer term contract. The package price is £5.99 through out of the contract.
Kind regards,
link:CSA Removed
But you have confirmed that it is a 12 MONTH contract!! 
Your comments please?
This is for the very reason why i insisted in having it put in writing as I only agreed to a 12 month contract @ £5.00 pm  - My instincts were correct in doing so
Your comments please
Janine Venter
jim:red Agents name removed mod:end
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi there,
I think James has overlooked that you took the router, which would make it into an 18 month contract. I'll check with him shortly when he gets back from lunch.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I've just had a word with James, and he had overlooked the router, sorry about that.
As you elected to take the router then it is the 18 month contract you are on as confirmed by my colleague in the ticket reply.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
James
Grafter

Yes - My apologies.
It is a 12 month contract for existing customers, unless they opt for a router, which then makes the contract 18 months.
janven

I once again state that i was NOT told this when i changed my package!!!
It has been confirmed on more than one occasion that i was on a £5.99pm and 12 month Contract. - both verbally and on here.
Your staff have access to see if a router was sent or not so that is no excuse for misrepresentation.
I am not impressed and feel i have been misinformed.
Janine Venter
James
Grafter

Dear Janine,
I am extremely sorry that you feel that way.
It is indeed correct that 12 month contracts are available for existing customers on the new products, however, if they elect to take hardware at the same time, they should be told that it will be an 18 month contract instead.
As a result of your not being informed of the difference in contract length at the time that you requested your router, I am happy for this to remain as a 12 month contract (which it already is from when I set this up for you in the first place).
janven

Thank you