cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inclusive calls

MikeE

Inclusive calls

I welcome the recent introduction of 0870/0845 calls to the inclusive calls packages - which brings PN into line with other providers.
So how about matching the Post Office offering and including free calls to mobiles?
And/or matching Talk Talk and including all local calls?
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 21

Re: Inclusive calls

Yes, and they'll put the connection fee up again and the cost per minute of chargeable calls to cover it just like BT.
NO thanks!!
MikeE

There's no connection fee for inclusive calls.
And if local / mobile calls were inclusive, you'd not be making chargeable calls. Or that is to say, I wouldn't!
Mand
Grafter

Re:Inclusive calls

We've looked at including mobile calls before, and it just doesn't add up. On our Anytime product you get 25% off all mobile calls though, at any time of day.
We do include local calls, though the times at which they're included depend on your product.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 21

Quote from: MikeE
There's no connection fee for inclusive calls.
And if local / mobile calls were inclusive, you'd not be making chargeable calls. Or that is to say, I wouldn't!
I am well aware of the fact that there is no connection fee on inclusive calls Roll eyes
You might be on the Anytime package, fine if you make that many calls, but I don't and I'm on Evening & Weekends as are a lot of people.
Telco's don't give things away, they are in it to make a profit, and they will make up for it elsewhere whether it be Line Rental, connections fees, no free Caller ID, etc. etc. - so if you are a low user your base costs go up, and that means me and many others are subsidising your high call rates - as I said - no thanks.