cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was thinking of leaving.......

rubyandtheboys

I was thinking of leaving.......

Hi,
Just some feedback on the excellent customer service.
My internet has been dropping out on a daily basis for the past 12 months, and I accepted it as being just because more people are getting on the internet. I was looking to move but Plusnet price is difficult to beat.
Last night, my internet dropped out totally and I just couldnt reconnect. Contacted customer services this morning and two very helpful 'tecchies' helped me sort the problem. When I explained that dropouts were common, they said my Router was 4 years old and sent me a new one, even though it wasn't the routers fault this time. They even cancelled the postage as I've been with them for so long.
Back on the internet within 30 minutes, a new router on the way and STILL the cheapest - Can't beat that for service so I'll be staying around (not just because I now have a deferred £40 for the new router LoL).
Well done plusnet - wish other British companies had the same attitude towards customers, the country perhaps wouldnt be in the mess it is in now........
2 REPLIES 2
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: I was thinking of leaving.......

Welcome to the forum rubyandtheboys Smiley
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: I was thinking of leaving.......

Hi there,
Thanks very much indeed, glad we impressed and hope we keep doing so. Please do pop back if there's anything we can help with or indeed if you just fancy a chat Smiley