Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've just joined the "Engineer No Show" club

aesmith
Pro
Fixes: 4

I've just joined the "Engineer No Show" club

Hi,
As the subject, Openreach were arranged for this morning, or supposedly so.  No show, and no update from Plusnet other than an automatic email this morning saying "my question is on hold", then one this afternoon saying my question is "off hold" but nothing more constructive.  I asked for a call, but nothing.
So .. OR or Plusnet's fault?  I know plenty on here will insist it's OR, but I have my suspicion because during my fault there have been two previous times when Plusnet have suggested OR attendance, dates have been given, then Plusnet changed their mind and decided not to arrange the visit. 
2 REPLIES 2
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: I've just joined the "Engineer No Show" club

It looks like it's on Openreachs end but I've made our Faults team aware and they'll get this chased up.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
aesmith
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: I've just joined the "Engineer No Show" club

Thanks.  No update on the ticket yet.  Could you ask them to give me a ring, on the number that's in the ticket?    For a fault that's been open since 5th September it's not getting the escalation I'd have expected.