cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I seem to be the only happy new PN Customer

ravshizzle

I seem to be the only happy new PN Customer

Contrary to the other threads here, I have recently switched from BE to Plusnet and couldn't be happier.  Installation was a breeze and everything is running smoothly.  The difference between the 2.7MB I was getting compared with 67MB I now get is staggering.  And all for an extra £1.73 a month!
Top job chaps.
17 REPLIES 17
picbits
Rising Star

Re: I seem to be the only happy new PN Customer

Nope - I'm a happy customer as well. Had a couple of blips over the past three months but generally for what I get and what I pay for it, I'm happy Smiley
shalom2010
Grafter

You'll find most of the PN newcomers stay quiet if they are happy Smiley (I also came from BE)
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@ravshizzle
Thanks for letting us know and glad to hear that you're happy with things. PS take a look around you will notice some other happy bunnies too but I always advise bearing in mind that these forums are primarily used for requesting support or discussing issues.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
tijara33
Pro
Fixes: 6

Happy PN customers are in a huge majority. It's a factor of human nature that the moaners moan whilst the happy customers just sit at home, fat, dum & happy enjoying the internet.!! Cheesy
Signed,
Happy Customer
ron61

14 days still happy Cheesy moved from o2
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

I am not a happy new customer - just a happy old customer who wishes fibre was available at my Cab  Sad
NedLudd
Grafter

I'm also a happy customer since coming here from Sky late last year!  Smiley
Geoff,
York.
droffy
Grafter

I must say that i am happy also, have only been here 2 weeks and have had issues, but these have all been resolved quickly including getting an OR engineer to come and fix a fault that i have had for over a year (previous ISP could not get it fixed), i must also mention how impressed i am at the fast response you get from the staff on this forum, they have been superb in assisting me migrate to the service.
x47c
Grafter

Quote from: Oldjim
I am not a happy new customer - just a happy old customer who wishes fibre was available at my Cab  Sad

Ah, but remember, all those 'early adopters' (in marketing speak) to FTTC will get all the problems/aggro/untrained staff/breakdowns whatever.
By the time it gets to us it will be 'mature technology' so it should work first time.
Sadly in practice by the time it DOES get to us, the tech' will have been upgraded so we will end up acting as 'beta testers' for this prior to it being retrofitted to all those fibre cab's already in service.......
markm9
Grafter

I'm a happy customer too, since coming over from sky Wink
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

I can't complain - been with Plusnet for a few years, overall a pretty decent experience.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Trevstan
Grafter

Happy Customer (ex o2) been here about 5 weeks, few hiccups along the way but handled brilliantly  :)!
Loving my fibre speeds  Cheesy
kelvin
Grafter

And another very happy ex o2 customer. Been with PlusNet for around 5 weeks without a hiccup (baring poor wireless on the supplied router)
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quote from: x47c
Quote from: Oldjim

Ah, but remember, all those 'early adopters' (in marketing speak) to FTTC will get all the problems/aggro/untrained staff/breakdowns whatever.
By the time it gets to us it will be 'mature technology' so it should work first time.
Sadly in practice by the time it DOES get to us, the tech' will have been upgraded so we will end up acting as 'beta testers' for this prior to it being retrofitted to all those fibre cab's already in service.......

I don't know, x47c, I'm a relatively early adopter and I've had a fault free and very speedy FTTC service for quite a while now. I better not gloat too loudly or I'll annoy my colleagues who haven't quite got fibre in their area just yet  Wink