cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I`m Free & didnt cost me a penny....

sheba

I`m Free & didnt cost me a penny....

Plusnet... ? What happened to you guys.

I was a customer with guys a long time ago when you were F9. The service was superb and if ever their was a problem, 3 rings on the phone and a human would pick up, and he knew exactly what he was talking about.

I have had a terrible service with Plusnet since changing from SKY.

Router had not arrived on connection day. 1. Called Plusnet 90mins on the phone. New router posted. Received 5 days after connection date- 5 days no internet...

Every morning the router would drop connection and clear all devices from its software. Every morning I would have to log all devices back in to router. 2. Called Plusnet 60mins on the phone. We will send out another router. 7 days later Router arrives.

New router keeps dropping out connection..8-9 times a day. 3. Called Plusnet. 80mins on the phone.  Person on the phone confirms we have a problem. Book morning off for engineers visit.

Engineer calls. Faulty connection in cabinet. Says he fixed it..

Still the connection drops out.. 4. Call Plusnet 95mins on the phone. I want out of this contract the service is shocking. I'm sorry sir you will need 3 more engineer visits before we even consider letting you go !!!.........

Anyway to cut a very long and painful story short.. I called Plusnet a total of 9 times to get this far.

OK I feel my blood pressure rising again..

I'm gong back to SKY

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Personal information removed from attached file in a public forum (to an area that staff can see).

2 REPLIES 2
Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

Re: I`m Free & didnt cost me a penny....

Just because you've been told there will be no charge doesn't mean that you won't be threatened with Debt Collectors, see https://community.plus.net/t5/Broadband/Early-Termination-Charge/m-p/1579965#M327473!

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Re: I`m Free & didnt cost me a penny....

Hi @sheba

Thanks for getting in touch.

Having reviewed your account I can see that my colleague is already dealing with this query via a faults ticket here. Please let us know when you migrate to another provider so that we can get this squared off for you. 

Best wishes

Dave