cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

I have cancelled my contract with Plusnet no more headache πŸ‘

mariwan1974
Dabbler

I have cancelled my contract with Plusnet no more headache πŸ‘

I have cancelled my contract with Plusnet on Thursday and on Friday they took Β£17.39. They said you need to pay Β£ 108 cancellation fees. For the last 3 weeks I had no Internet connection and I have had contacted Plusnet via online chat, called customer service and on my portals.
Finally last week I was waiting for engineers to come to fix Plusnet connection, but no one turned up.
5 REPLIES 5
newagetraveller
Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: I have cancelled my contract with Plusnet no more headache πŸ‘

From what you say, I'm sure you have sufficient grounds to contest the cancellation fee too.

i.e. no connection for three weeks and a failed appointment which presumably inconvenienced you. In short, they and their supplier have failed to deliver the service you (and they) have paid for.

mariwan1974
Dabbler

Yes I was really inconvenienced and I have told the costumer service that Plusnet basically failed to deliver what promised me. Therefore I would not recommend a new costumer to join Plusnet.😯
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi there,

Really sorry to hear that you're leaving. From what I can see, we raised a fault, but the ticket is still there due to book an engineer in. If you PM me some dates, I'll do my best to get that booked in for you.

Matty

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

After three weeks?  I think you've missed the boat @MattyC

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

It seems the actual fault was raised on the 21st. We raised to BT on the 24th. We asked OP to carry out some checks on the 17th, and we didn't hear back.

I don't think it's fair on me to call customers out on the time they've been waiting on my first post, particularly if the connection has been poor during the interim.

Matty

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet