cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I dont think you are listening to us

sneakiefeline

I dont think you are listening to us

I have seen all the complaints and added mine on another post but this is whi I am angry, attachement enclosed.
This was your cutomer service stats about 2 mins ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And this is good compared to 2 hrs ago!
I cant get thro at any time, was like this 2 weeks ago when I raised a ticket in despair.
Answer came back we dont do this any more!
Spoke to live chat tonight they cant help say ring..........................how exactly??????????
After being with Free-online for well over 10 years this is the worst its ever been,,,,,,,why?
Why are residential customers getting no service from you at all, why are the lines shutting down at 2200?
Do you want us to leave?
Do you want us to tell our friends that they should not join you?
When are you going to sort out this terrible service that younare now providing and why are you lying about how good it is and on the page I have attched are younsaying that you watch the stats and make sure you have enough people toi answer phones?
3 REPLIES 3
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: I dont think you are listening to us

John Lewis are known for high levels of Customer Service; that extends to the Broadband offered via PlusNet:
Existing customers
Contact us online
We'll answer you within 24 hours during our operating hours.
Manage your account online Log in to My account. Contact us by phone 0800 022 3300
Technical support, all day, every day
Customer service, 9am - 6pm, 7 days a week
If you have your username and password to hand it'll make it easier for us to help you quickly.
All calls to 0800 numbers are free from landlines and mobiles.
Making a complaint
At John Lewis Broadband, we're committed to providing outstanding customer service. But we know that things can go wrong, and there may be times when you feel we haven't given you the service you expect.
If you're unhappy with the products or services you've received or you've got a problem you'd like us to sort out, please let us know in writing so we can put things right.
sneakiefeline

Oh so you are suggesting that I move to John Lewis who is powered by Plus Net!
All the things you said are what Plus net used to do but has stopped, I want Plusnet to get thier house in order!
hbb98
Dabbler

In my experience John Lewis have excellent customer service, and often have enough leverage to get
things sorted when the things they sell go wrong, or their suppliers act up.  Conceivably dealing with JL
could be a nicer experience than dealing with PN, as they know lots about customer support.
I imagine JL are quite a big business customer of Plusnet.  Whether they have enough clout to
get things done, I don't know. Plusnet don't seem to have much clout with Openreach wholesale,
or whatever they're called.