cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am rapidly losing faith...

Daynig

I am rapidly losing faith...

I've been with Plusnet for over 12 years.
The reliability and speed were great in my first place, as was the transfer to the second and similar performance there for first 7-8 years.
And then they got swallowed by BT.....
I moved house about 6 weeks ago and the move and upgrade to broadband has been a complete 'mare. It took over 2 pages of A4 for me to detail the events of the 3 weeks pre-move and the 2 weeks post move for it to all be sorted.
At least I now have broadband, albeit slow and an apology plus goodwill payment/refund (yet to reach my account!).
Unfortunately there were still cock-ups in the line config and likely faults on the line.
After doing tests and going through the fault logging process I get some results posted and 2 days ago a request to arange a BT engineer visit. I did this, only to get another 'update' to my fault record asking me to perform tests and then if all fails, to book an Engineer visit.
Obviously two techies have seen the open query and acted independently.
C'mon guys, get your act together!!
There are some good people at Plusnet but I suspect that some of BT's practices and systems have 'infected' Plusnet and/or growth has resulted in changes to processes and systems and large scale recruitment of new people.
I'm currently NOT impressed.
1 REPLY 1
Daynig

Re: I am rapidly losing faith...

Still no response to my open ticket in my account.
It's like wading through treacle.