Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add 100 mobile minutes

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

How to add 100 mobile minutes

This isn't obvious at all
Despite this https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/tariffs/anytime saying that it is available for £3 per month I can't find how to add it
6 REPLIES 6
reserved
Grafter

Re: How to add 100 mobile minutes

Jess doesn't seem to know either  Huh
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

IIRC its a ticket job!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@'Oldjim' - IIRC you have LRS, and that is incompatible with having "100 mobile minutes".
See-
          "100 mobile minutes"
          "Trapped by Line Rental Saver"
Cry
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

thanks - I had forgotten that
Isn't it really stupid  Angry
Anonymous
Not applicable

Many things Plusnet do now are really stupid but at the same time would be easy to fix or could be done better.
I used to care and would point out these issues, in the hope something would change.
Unfortunately over the last year or so, Plusnet have stopped listening, so now I don't bother wasting my time.
I'm sure that if they spent a little time fixing the stupid anomalies, that the demands on the support staff would decrease, and customer satisfaction would improve.  Instead it feels like they are constantly fire fighting the same old issues, are no longer innovating, and certainly not keeping up with the advances in technology.
As a keen user and builder of computer related technology, I used to be an enthusiastic supporter of Plusnet, but now it depresses me that they seem to have lost the will to improve and move forward.  Instead the focus seems to be doing as little as possible, delaying everything to be done later rather than now, reducing costs by removing product features, employing new barely trained support staff who lack any initiative, and they seem to have given up on customer trials and new products.
Cry
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Purleigh,
Sadly with the exception of a few good souls (and we all know their names) that seems to be just too much like the truth.
It is depressing to see what happens when technology companies are driven by bean counters rather than engineers - creativity is lost and greyness prevails.  Yes profitability is essential, but all too often the wrong goals drive the wrong behaviour and the whole pack of cards come tumbling down.
There needs to be a clear concerted focus on reducing the necessity to contact support conjoined with delivering the products customers want.  It is a year on since the new CEO arrived and the promises that the new call centre would fix the call and ticket wait times.  Based on what I see on the forums, it is difficult to discern any improvement.  I suspect that the increase in customer numbers (and the difficulties provisioning service) has simply led to the increase support staff being swamped with increased support demands.
I've available for consultation!  Wink Cheesy

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.