cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many games of solitare can you play?

HairyMcbiker
All Star
Fixes: 21

How many games of solitare can you play?

While waiting in the CHAT queue?

I am up to 10 so far.

My Q:-

All agents are currently assisting others. Your place in the queue is 2. Thank you for your patience.
Info
 at 10:26, Oct 26:
All agents are currently assisting others. Your place in the queue is 4. Thank you for your patience.
Info
 at 10:28, Oct 26:
All agents are currently assisting others. Your place in the queue is 3. Thank you for your patience.
Info
 at 10:30, Oct 26:
All agents are currently assisting others. Your place in the queue is 3. Thank you for your patience.
Info
 at 10:32, Oct 26:
Info
 at 10:34, Oct 26:
All agents are currently assisting others. Your place in the queue is 2. Thank you for your patience.
Info
 at 10:36, Oct 26:
Info
 at 10:38, Oct 26:
Info
 at 10:40, Oct 26:
Info
 at 10:42, Oct 26:
Info
 at 10:44, Oct 26:
Info
 at 10:46, Oct 26:
Info
 at 10:48, Oct 26:

So I have gone from 2 to 4 to 2.