cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I complain when you wont let me complain!

gexon

How do I complain when you wont let me complain!

So PlusNet have taken my money and given me nothing I have been trying to get connected for some time now first put in my order on the 6th march got told that I would have to wait till the 22nd for an engineer to come out and install got two emails and a txt or two saying that it was all pleased and if I was not in I would be charged £50 guess what no one turned up so I phone just to be told that the order was cancelled and no one had told me so try to rebook get told that I was going to have to wait another 2 weeks so I complain and they sort it out for the 5th April and bit later I get an email to say its been booked for the 12th so I phone back and kick up hell again and get it sorted for the 4th and guess what no one turned up so I phone up and get more or less nothing put me on hold for best part of an hour get told that so one will have to call me back in the morning as its to late to sort anything out now would not have been if I had not been on hold so long any way also get told that the only way I can complain is online or by mail (which just so people is not true <snip> complaints team direct number) so I try to complain online just to find that you can only have upto four notes or what ever on your account at anytime and I cant close any of them and I have not put any of them there my self seems convenient to me that I get messed about 2 or 3 times and taken 2 days off from work to be in and now I cant even complain!
jim:green direct complaints number removed at staff request mod:end
4 REPLIES 4
dsw
Grafter

Re: How do I complain when you wont let me complain!

I'm sure somebody from the Digital Care team will pick this up for you in the morning, however, if you wanted to write a letter of complaint then you could do so to the following address.
Complaints Manager
Plusnet plc
The Balance
2 Pinfold Street
Sheffield
S1 2GU
http://www.plus.net/support/service/policies/complaints_code_of_practice.shtml
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi gexon,
Sorry to hear of your missed engineer appointments, Daniel who you spoke with yesterday is going to be in-touch with you shortly to get you an appointment booked in and he will also close his personal ticket on your account, so if you still wish to you'll be able to raise another ticket.
Please let me know if I can help in anyway after Daniel has been in-touch.
BabaOsw
Dabbler

There should be dedicated email address for complaints, as (from experience) emails generally go un-answered. Postal complaints can be time consuming and often go missing! and for those of us who have pay-as-you-go and no landline phone connected - leaves email as the only realistic option!
James
Grafter

Hi,
We don't use email because it doesn't automatically map on to our systems.  By this I mean the ticket we use, stores all of your contact history with us should we or you need it for a later date.  Email doesn't do that.
There is a phone number that we give out to people who have an open complaint, but we don't publicise the number so that it doesn't get misused.  I have asked the moderators to remove it from your post.
Daniel will be in touch shortly.